Wednesday, January 18, 2012

CHRIS BROWN & RIHANNA TOGETHER










                                                          
  There reports that Chris Brown and Rihanna are secretly dating. Not! It is just a rumor their just friends, in fact Chris Brown is currently dating girlfriend  Karrueche Tran. Chris got a new tattoo of a face resembling his girlfriend Tran.

I think that's cute Chris would do that. There also rumors that Chris might still have thing for his ex. But I don't think so!  
                                                     How does Rihanna feel about the tattoo? Well she
flew to Hawaii to heal her broken heart. But before she left Rihanna did tweeted  and wrote “Cuz of u I’m on some real f**k a n***a s**t! U wanna be my main squeeze n***a, don’t ya? So what n***a, I’m not tryna hear that s**t! (sic)"
                                                                                

No comments:

Post a Comment